Monday 25 June 2007

I'm back!

It's been almost a month since I last posted and there are several reasons for it... It's true that I have been very busy with my work and studies, and when I had some free time I didn't want to be working on the computer (as I spend almost all the time working with it!!!).

But the main reason for it is that I've been in a kind of "anti-knitting" mood. Can you believe it??? Arisaig is going sloooow, so slow! I've almost finished the right front side, but it seems to take forever with those tiny little needles. I was looking for other projects to knit but I couldn't find one that I liked. I have subscribed to Knitting Daily and this has been good, as there are loads of free patterns and some are very nice, but the problems I have is that most of them use yarns that can only be found in America, and I'm not very good finding substitutions. Another pattern I REALLY love is this one:
It is a free pattern from Interweave, isn't it lovely?? the problem: to buy the yarn for this (debbie bliss cashmerino superchunky) would cost me more than 70 pounds! maybe when I'm rich...

Anyway, the thing is that I've been stuck, without wanting to knit what I have at the moment and without finding another pattern, so I didn't have anything to say in my knitting blog. Yes, I know I could write about random things, but the problem is that I don't have time! working, studying, taking care of our home, being a wife, church life (yes, I'm a committed Christian!) and some social life (please!!!) I struggle to find time for my precious blog... (*thinking* what am I going to do if I have children????) I'm so sorry blog!!! I'll do my best to keep coming back though!!

I'll post some piccies later: one of my second part of my beloved arisaig and another of my next project! yes, last saturday I finally found it :))) So, I'm back on my knitting now!

PS. I realise I was tagged a while ago to say some random things about myself... I'll have to do it as soon as I make some time! :P Promise!

No comments: