Wednesday 30 May 2007

It's my birthday!!!

Yeeeehh! It's my birthday today! and nope, no wrinkles or grey hairs yet!

oh, I see the 30 soo close now that it's scary!! sometimes I see people on TV or in magazines that are 27 and look so much older than me... I know it's awful to say, but it's true!! Maybe it's because I look younger, I don't know... Sometimes it's even embarrassing when I'm at the supermarket and buy and alcoholic drink and they ask me if I'm over 18... Believe me, this happened a few months ago!! and people ask me what I'm studying all the time!! You should see their face when I say that I finished uni almost 5 years ago!

anyway, I'm 27 and this is a fact. It doesn't matter if I feel it or not. And I need to work today, bleehhh! luckily tonight my husband is taking me to a fancy restaurant, so it's not that bad!! :)
At the moment I've got one present: a nice silver bracelet that came by post from my mum! I got some other presents in advance when I was in Spain, mainly clothes, as I find clothes in UK very expensive, and they don't fit me either. I'm looking forward to what my husband has got for me! although I think I might know... I'll let you know if I was right!

knitting update: I finally finished the back of arisaig and I've started one of the front sections. I'm hoping that I'll get some 'knitting' money today and then I will be able to expand my projects!! I've had just one for so long now that I'm starting to get a bit bored.... Having no time and no money is not a very good combination for knitters!

1 comment:

Knittingknutty said...

Laia, where are you. I keep coming over and nobody is ever at home.