Monday 21 May 2007

I've got a cold. My husband came home with a cold last thursday and after 4 days I thought I had been lucky enough not to catch it myself. I was wrong, and today I woke up with sore throat and sniffy nose... I don't feel too bad, though, so I'm hoping I have started taking the medicine soon enough.

I came back from my holidays a few days ago (hence the reason I haven't posted earlier) and I can say that they were GREAT! firstly we spent a few days with my family-in-law in the south of Spain, near Granada. What a lovely place! It was pretty warm, so I was able to sun-bathe a little and to do some nice trips to other towns and in the mountains. Do you want to see a couple of piccies?

The spectacular view from our villa!yup, that white stuff at the back is snow, Sierra Nevada, - although we are in the hottest area of Spain...

The Al-hambra:The best cous-cous I've ever tried! (Granada)
Well, I could add many more pictures, but I won't... So now you can understand that I haven't done much knitting in the last couple of weeks! However, I've almost finished the back of Arisaig, woohoo!

And as it's my birthday very soon, I've also spent some time thinking about what I want... I still don't know what I want my husband to give me, but what I know is that I want many vouchers for yarn!!! :) I have some projects in mind that I would like to do, but I won't say which ones they are at the moment, as I keep changing my mind every day! I would like to knit a nice jumper with Kidsilk Haze, from Rowan, as it looks really soft, but the price is a bit steep! I wish wool was a bit more affordable... so many things to knit and so short of time and money!!!

2 comments:

Knittingknutty said...

What a beautiful place!! The dinner looks so romantic. It feels so cozy looking at your pictures.

Knittingknutty said...

Sorry but Im going to tag you.The Rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.