Thursday 12 April 2007

Finally I've decided to create my own blog! But this is not just a blog, this is a knitting blog! the main reason why I'm here now, in my little corner of this huge net is to be able to share my knitting ideas and projects with fellow knitters! The thing is, I don't know many people my age who are as knitaholics as I am, so I hope through this space I will be able to share with anyone what's going on in my knitting world.

I'm wondering whether wanting to write a blog in english is too ambitious for a spaniard for whom english is her third language, but here we go! I live in england, english is the language of my marriage and I learned to knit in english. In fact, I would find difficult to talk about knitting in spanish or even catalan! English is my adopted language and I love it as my own :)

I'll leave it here for now, but I'll soon post the first pictures! See you later!

No comments: